February 1, 2014 Posted by admin in
FUSE in 2013Well we are now a lil bit into a brand new year. A 2013 for me was an amazing year. I moved on to a new adventure at FUSE and quite a ride it has been. It's been 8 months full of everything from cute puppies to scary movies. A few highlights from the great work and goals we have achieved in 2013.
- Our pre-launch for the new FUSE site call 'FUSE Puppies' landed us over 1000 hours of viewing time in just 6 days not to mention some great PR.
- We launched the new website for the 2015 PanAm Games, a site that is set to break records with an estimated 5+million views per day during game time.
- The #SLASHTAG creative we created for NABS Canada including a movie trailer, landed us in the Ads Of The World 'Best Halloween Ads' among global campaigns from the likes of Audi, Snickers and McDonalds.
- Interac's E-Transfer Student Campaign was a hit at campuses and got us nods in both Marketing and Strategy Magazine.
- FUSE helped bring to life the Canadian Tire Ice Truck campaign which has seen millions of views on YouTube and tons of worldwide press.
- We are also social media hub for the Kruger brands and this year we have created some great content and the communities are growing like wildfire.